Running Time: 00m 37s
This video demonstrates what's behind the Choose an Action button. This is a principal way of moving between different functions of the Sketchanet editor.
NB Click on in the bottom right of the video to view fullscreen
About this video
This video assumes you are already logged into the Sketchanet editor. If you don't know how to do this, you can find out how here.
The Choose an Action button resides at the top of the editor and it's important not to overlook it, as it's the perfect way for quick jumping to other parts of the editor.
The dropdown options are:
- EDIT WEBSITE CONTENT (Point and edit your website elements)
- MANAGE MY PAGES (Create, edit, move and more...)
- EDIT FONTS (Create new text styles, edit existing styles)
- SEO SETTINGS (Apply SEO to your pages)
- MANAGE REDIRECTS (Redirect one url to another, either on your site or another website)
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS (Set-up Google Analytics)
- MANAGE ECOMMERCE (Manage your ecommerce items)